The Master Mind principle: Two or more people actively engaged
in the pursuit of a definite purpose with a positive mental attitude,
constitute an unbeatable force.
WHAT IS A MASTERMIND GROUP?
A mastermind group is a peer-to-peer mentoring group used to help members solve their problems with input and advice from the other group members.
In a group of 5-6 women, the self-organised group meets every 4 to 6 weeks for around 2h, to brainstorm on their current challenges. It is basically a very powerful co-development opportunity, and you gain high motivation and more alignment in the process.
WHAT TYPE OF CHALLENGE TO ADDRESS?
As an example it could be improving Team management, career, developing business, Job search… and it can be anything you currently need to develop yourself… Including exploring what could be your next step 🙂
The groups are formed by the CWF, based on the application form in which you will state your expectations. The groups are formed for a period running over a year, and could be reconducted for a longer period if relevant.
TESTIMONIALS from past participants
“Know wonderful persons”
“Open new possibilities”
“Dive deep into an issue and get precise feedback”
“All topics somehow resonate with us in a direct or indirect way, so it’s a great learning-growing space”
“Get new perspectives, new points of view”
“Des points de vues pertinents de femmes expertes de leur industrie”
“La bienveillance. l’écoute active”
“L’envie de dépasser ses croyances limitantes ensemble”
- Application form to fill by the end of July,
- Groups created in August,
- Start group meetings in September, with an introduction training offered by the CWF to work efficiently together,
- End of program in July next year
Conditions to apply:
- you must be a CWF regular member, individual or corporate.
- you must be ready to meet every 4 to 6 weeks with your group, and exchange with a positive mindset and a willingness to genuinely share your topics and contribute to the others, in full confidentiality.