Local and international companies can sponsor up to 15 manager-level women within their organization, who then become corporate members. These corporate members are accompanied on their career development path by the CWF.
Corporate sponsors engage in promoting women talents and host periodic events designed to provide a platform for corporate members to network and discuss common topics.
Sponsoring helps the company increase its visibility and provides sharing and learning opportunities around best practices in the area of female talent professional development. Sponsor events are not exclusive to women participation.
What’s in it for the company?
- CWF accompanies corporate members on their career development path.
- Recognition of your high-potential women employees
- Visibility of the company logo on the CWF website
- Positioning and visibility as a promoter of women talent and a member of a renowned and high-caliber professional women’s network
- Sponsoring of tailor-made projects and events organized by and with CWF
- Access to the CWF annual WAVE Conference for all company employees at the reduced member tariff
What’s in it for you as an Individual?
In addition to the advantages provided to individual members, you gain access to
- a specific international cross-company networking group
- cross-Company mentoring program, available exclusively to Corporate Members
- further professional development opportunities thanks to specific, tailor-made events and targeted projects
If you want to know more about Corporate membership’s fees or you need any further info on our membership plans please contact us.
Yes, I want to know more about Corporate Membership!