Access multiple opportunities
- establish your personal positioning and career plan
- learn new skills and widen your knowledge
- expand your network for support, partnerships or prospects
- share experience and further develop through mentoring
- contribute to the evolution of women’s positioning and recognition at work
- Occupy a remunerated position of responsibility in any economic sector: management level, head of a company/business owner or independent professional
- Share and adhere to CWF objectives, mission and spirit
- Be sponsored by 2 current CWF members or join under our Corporate Membership program.
Would you like to learn more about the CWF before applying for membership? Participate in up to 3 events that are specified open to non-members.
Ready to join?
Send us your application form with your latest CV and indication of 2 active CWF members supporting your admission. You will be notified within maximum 1 month in writing of the CWF Committee’s decision.