A mentor is not someone who walks ahead of us to show us how they did it.
A mentor walks alongside us to show us what we can do.
Matching high-potential women with senior executive mentors
Mentoring is one of the most efficient activities for the individual’s personal and professional growth.
A privileged relationship develops between the Mentee and Mentor, usually a person with broad experience in an area the Mentee would like to develop in. The Mentor brings a new perspective to the Mentee and provides her with a base to her reflections, to reach her specific development goals.
- The Mentee aspires to the same kind of professional role as the Mentor
- The Mentee would like to expand specific skills for her career advancement: self-confidence, financial mastery, leadership, etc.
- The Mentee would like to expand her network in a specific area the Mentor is well introduced in
Backed by long-term experience, CWF offers its members mentoring programs matching high-potential women with senior/executive mentors to help foster development and growth.
- Non-compete relationship between Mentee/Mentor companies
- Language for mentoring relationship
- Key strenghts of the Mentor to help Mentee’s development area
- Industry/role/personal interests, if relevant
- Mentees can participate in only ONE program per year
- Mentors can apply to accompany more than one Mentee, on both Spring and Fall Programs
- Corporate Partners must propose as many Mentors as Mentees
Throughout the programs, the CWF will invite participants to attend a High-Impact training session and regular catch -ups to support each Mentee and Mentor to make the most of their mentoring journey.