Emmanuelle Marcos, Holistic coach and Founder of Magic Insights
Emmanuelle is passionate about using market and collective intelligence to inspire brand visions and to bring them to life through engaging strategies.
She is the founder of Magic Insights, a boutique agency providing market intelligence and leadership solutions to business leaders. She believes that developing human potential will enable smarter decision making, positively impacting businesses and society.
Emmanuelle benefits from 25 years of experience in strategic marketing and management in FMCG companies (Bacardi, Cadbury EMEA, Nestlé Global) where she was heading market research internationally, providing consultancy to senior business leaders. She holds a master degree in management and is about to become an ICF certified coach.
She joined the CWF to contribute to the development of women’s leadership skills and to inspire women to have a greater positive impact on society.
Who are you in 3 words?
A deep believer in human potential
What would you do differently if you could travel back in time?
If I could go back in time, I would have used coaching earlier.
What advice would you give to the next generation of women entering the job market?
My piece of advice: Believe in your own potential and you will do miracles!
Do you have a particular skill?
I love people
Which skill(s) would you like to possess?
Learning how to sing well
What is your perception about the benefits of networking?
Openness to others and to the world, a source of inspiration, opportunities for future collaboration, opportunities for helping each other, joyful learning, making new friends
Which hobby should we try or practice – and why?
Improvisational theater, as it develops listening skills, self-awareness, self-confidence, instant adaptation capabilities. It is also very playful and funny.
What do you suggest to change/improve at the CWF?
- Make CWF’s benefits clearer, highlighting its motto, its values. Giving CWF a soul!
- Creating more joyful and convivial networking opportunities. Sharing positive emotions between members source of higher engagement and participation levels.
- Promoting referrals to increase the number of our members and consequently the influence of the CWF.
What are the opportunities and challenges for the CWF?
- Opportunities: Future is female. CWF has the opportunity to become the absolute reference in terms of business women’s organization in Geneva, to be recognized as such by local authorities, to partner with them and have a greater impact on society.
- Challenges: Think big and long term despite changes in CWF’s governance every two years. Bring enough added value to our members to create loyalty and advocacy.
A final message?
Believe in you. Think big and long term. Bring joy !