Emmanuelle Marcos, Holistic coach and Founder of Love in Leadership Sàrl
Whether as a Marketing & Insights Leader (Bacardi France, Cadbury EMEA, Nestlé Global), a Managing Director (Chocolats Favarger) or a Certified Professional Coach, my passion has always been to help human being live a more fulfilling life.
This led me to create Love in Leadership SARL, a purpose-driven strategic consulting and coaching agency aiming at awakening each of us, as Leaders or Executive Business Managers, with intelligence of the heart and the power of love to inspire smarter decision making, positively impacting business and society.
Within the CWF Committee, I am contributing to the development of women’s leadership skills through various activities, including the organization of our personal development workshops. Would you have any suggestion, feel free to contact me. I am looking forward to meeting you at our next CWF events.
« It is only with the heart that one can see rightly. What is essential is invisible to the eye”.
The Little Prince, A. de St Exupéry.
Who are you in 3 words?
A deep believer in human potential
What would you do differently if you could travel back in time?
If I could go back in time, I would have used coaching earlier.
What advice would you give to the next generation of women entering the job market?
My piece of advice: Believe in your own potential and you will do miracles!
Do you have a particular skill?
I love people
Which skill(s) would you like to possess?
Learning how to sing well
What is your perception about the benefits of networking?
Openness to others and to the world, a source of inspiration, opportunities for future collaboration, opportunities for helping each other, joyful learning, making new friends
Which hobby should we try or practice – and why?
Improvisational theater, as it develops listening skills, self-awareness, self-confidence, instant adaptation capabilities. It is also very playful and funny.
What do you suggest to change/improve at the CWF?
- Make CWF’s benefits clearer, highlighting its motto, its values. Giving CWF a soul!
- Creating more joyful and convivial networking opportunities. Sharing positive emotions between members source of higher engagement and participation levels.
- Promoting referrals to increase the number of our members and consequently the influence of the CWF.
What are the opportunities and challenges for the CWF?
- Opportunities: Future is female. CWF has the opportunity to become the absolute reference in terms of business women’s organization in Geneva, to be recognized as such by local authorities, to partner with them and have a greater impact on society.
- Challenges: Think big and long term despite changes in CWF’s governance every two years. Bring enough added value to our members to create loyalty and advocacy.
A final message?
Believe in you. Think big and long term. Bring joy !