- This event has passed.
WAVE 2023 – Women’s Added Value in Economy*
THIS EVENT IS OPEN TO EVERYBODY, MEN AND WOMEN
The WAVE conference brings together participants from the CWF community and beyond to debate around a socio-economic theme.
Organized at the end of the afternoon, the event makes it possible to combine networking, as well as exchanges between Swiss and International companies. The conference will be followed by an informal cocktail dinner allowing interaction between the speakers and the participants.
THE ART OF REINVENTING – WHERE DO WE MOVE NEXT?
What does transformation mean to you?
Transformation is fundamental in an ever-changing world and can appear in many forms. Innovation is currently one of the most acknowledged.
How do you define it? How do you experience it?
Is it a revolution, an evolution? Or both, a R-evolution?
For some, it is a risk leading to resistance towards change. For others, on the contrary, it is an opportunity, a development factor.
Throughout history, all developed economies have put transformation strategies into place to improve lifestyles and levels of productivity. Nowadays, most of the media tend to approach this subject from a transitional angle, referring to the challenges relating to climate, ecological and technological transformation.
These issues are interconnected and even inseparable. This is why a transversal approach towards this subject seems essential.
We invite you to contemplate this multifaceted subject together with our speakers and co- moderators:
- Isabelle Chappuis – Executive Director, Futures Lab – Specialised in the future of work, she will draw a picture of human transformations in a dematerialized world
- Thierry Dime – Editorial Director of “Le Monde Economique” – He will take a look at economic transformation and its challenges in the current geopolitical context.
- Laura Tocmacov Venchiarutti – Co-Founder & Managing Partner, ImpactIA Foundation – She will explain the challenges of AI, its usefulness and its limits in a sustainable and ethical approach
- Timm Urschinger – Partner & Co-Founder @ LIVEsciences – He will share his experience in organizational transformation: agility, self-management, liberated company
- Clara Millard-Dereudre – Executive Director Smart City, SIG – She will remind us that the “smart city” is no longer a utopia but the reality in which we already live.
- Jamila Pradère, Président CWF
- Raphaël Klemm, “immoderator”, Freelance Journalist, Singer, Improv
After a brief look back on the recent evolution of our society, we will try to draw the “society of the future” by tackling its socio-economic and technological aspects as well as those which have an influence on the organisation of companies and individuals.
We will put the human being at the heart of this discussion, and examine the impact of the transformation on us.
We will also try to identify the means used and/or at our disposal in order to minimise the negative impacts and maximise the benefits for all parties concerned.
Click on the picture to watch the video teaser