Impactful leadership: developing emotional intelligence for success
WAVE Conference, 10th edition
Impactful leadership: developing emotional intelligence for success – Understanding the importance of emotional intelligence for today’s leadership
Emotional Intelligence is a great predictor of career success. It has an important role in our ability to relate, recognize, understand and manage our own and others’ emotions. Used effectively, it gives leaders the potential to build an aligned, engaged and committed workforce. Everyone is born with a different level of emotional intelligence and it can be improved with practice.
Listen to our panelists share how emotional intelligence can be key to exceed goals and reach our fullest potential.
- Christian Buschbeck, Co-fondateur, Ikaara
- Dr. Julie Péron, Neuropsychologue, Chargée de cours, UNIGE
- Dr. Karin Diserens, Consultant physician, Senior lecturer, CHUV
- Christophe Barman, Co-fondateur, Loyco
- Marina Riedi, Trainer on Emotional Intelligence, Coach ICF PCC
Thanks to our speakers, you will learn:
- What really is emotional intelligence
- How to develop your own emotional intelligence
- How emotional intelligence can help become a better leader
Join the panel discussion and audience exchange!
Conference in English and French, open to women and men. Students welcome.
Conference followed by a cocktail dinner.
54 people are attending Impactful leadership: developing emotional intelligence for successView the attendees list