Board of Directors – Gender Quotas: A nice bad idea, or the future of governance?
Esther-Mirjam de Boer: Co-Owner and CEO GetDiversity GmbH
Anne Hornung-Soukup: Chair of the Board Transports publics genevois (TPG)
Denise Koopmans: Board member Sanoma
Prof. Gilbert Probst: Chairman BCGE Group
Panel moderated by Michael McKay, Founder and Presenter “The McKay Interview”.
Join our distinguished panel for a discussion on the case for or against quotas, through shared experiences and varied perspectives. Questions debated will include
- Slow progress is visible: despite diversity awareness and availability of more female candidates. Are self-regulation and market forces sufficient to fix the imbalance?
- The case for gender diversity : a matter of equality and better governance?
- What can we learn from foreign and Swiss experiences with gender quotas?
Hear the different views and personal experiences of expert panelists, at a time when the Swiss Parliament and many professional and social organizations are defining Swiss policy for the future.
- 18:00-18:30: Registration
- 18:30-20:30: Conference
- 20:30-21:30: Cocktail Dinner
In partnership with:
43 people are attending Board of Directors – Gender Quotas: A nice bad idea, or the future of governance?View the attendees list