- This event has passed.
Round Table: How to Act against Discrimination in the Workplace?
The collaboration between University of Geneva and CWF continues with a round table on Discrimination in the workplace.
Please join us and listen to the opinions and experiences of three CWF’s Corporate Sponsors: Chemours, Pictet and PwC.
The round table “How to act against discrimination in the workplace” brings together academic researchers and practitioners working in various fields in companies located in Geneva (management, HR, learning & development, etc). They will discuss the topic of discrimination in the workplace and address the following questions: How can organizations prevent discrimination? How can they encourage employees step up and take action instead of passively witnessing discrimination?
- Cristiana Borrelli – Chemours – CWF Corporate Sponsor
- Klea Faniko – University of Geneva
- Brigitte Mantilleri – University of Geneva
- David Rault – Pictet – CWF Corporate Sponsor
- Céline Roussel – Aract Bourgogne-Franche-Comté
- Marc Secrétan – PwC – CWF Corporate Sponsor
The round-table will be followed by a networking buffet