Dear CWF Members,
Ready to take part in a mentoring experience?
NOW is the right time to take a step to your development…
By mid-January, the registration will be open to apply for the Mentoring program Spring session 2023, all you will have to do is fill in the relevant form (links to be added in due time).
Mentoring is one of the most powerful activities for the individual’s personal and professional growth. A privileged relationship develops between the mentee and mentor, usually a person with valuable experience in an area the mentee would like to develop in. The mentor brings a new perspective to the mentee and provides her with a base to her reflections, to reach her specific development goals. For more information, click on this link.
Backed by long-term experience, CWF offers its members mentoring programs matching high-potential women with senior/executive mentors to help foster development and growth.
||Any woman employee of CWF Corporate Partner
(woman or man)
Individual members: The number of mentees will depend on the number of registered mentors. You can register for mentor or mentee or for both roles.
Corporate Partners: Each company identifies mentors and mentees candidates (balanced). Each candidate fills in a profile form with professional and personal information.
Here is the timeline of the program:
- By February 28: Please complete the registration
- Throughout March: Pairs are formed with the help of corporate representatives
- By March 31: Participants are informed about their counterparts
- By April 1: Start of the mentoring partnership.
- December 2023: End of the program.
- Mentees can participate in only ONE program per year
- Mentors can apply to accompany more than one Mentee, on both Spring and Fall Programs, if you are interested, please mention it into your form in the comments
- If you are in the mastermind program, you can register as a mentor, not as a mentee
- Corporate Partners must propose as many Mentors as Mentees
Throughout the programs, the CWF will invite participants to attend a High-Impact training session and regular catch -ups to support each Mentee and Mentor to make the most of their mentoring journey.
To apply, please follow the links below:
If you have any questions, or comments please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com. For more information about the CWF, visit our website at www.cwf.ch.
The CWF Mentoring Program Team