Orange BELT© Negotiator Program (Francais)
Session de 2 jours en français sur 2 vendredis à la suite
22 et 29 novembre 2019
Grâce à un partenariat avec Orange BELT©, les membres du CWF bénéficient du tarif membre = CHF 1’225 au lieu de CHF 1850.
Register and be contacted as soon as a seat is available at our next negotiation class2-day training includes
- PINS© – Personal Influence and Negotiation Survey,
- A booklet with all the factsheet,
- 12 simulations and exercises,
- A 50-sheet notepad for preparing your negotiation
- A poster summarizing the method
- A 1-year Member Access with premium content
Your journey to become a Black BELT© Negotiator
Negotiations are an integral part of our daily lives. They feature in a variety of contexts including mediation and conflict management, but are also used to influence others, as well as in business, politics, social and even family interactions.
Decisions in our democracies are the result of a negotiation process, and the complex organisational structures in the workplace operate in the same way.
However, negotiation suffers as it is associated with myths surrounding power or force. These myths endure owing to a lack of knowledge of the process or because they are perpetuated by the media and education.
Training therefore seems essential for those who want to change the way things are done.
The “Negotiation-6Acts©” is a negotiation model, made of 20 years’ experience and 5 years of research in the field of negotiation and conflict management.
The effectiveness of the method can be seen on three levels:
- Firstly, it uses the same constants used by the best-known methods. In other words, it derives all of the definitions, principles, processes, rules, attitudes and strategies it applies from the most widely used methods.
- Secondly, it rules on the differences between these methods by taking account of the results of the latest scientific studies.
Finally, it validates these results by checking them against the experience of practioner-manager versed in the art of negotiation.