The Career Women’s Forum (CWF) is a Swiss, and bilingual non-profit association. We are searching for a Communications intern for a duration of 6 months.
- Attend CWF committee meetings
- Promote CWF activities on social media platforms
- Attend CWF events
- Write short articles summarizing CWF events
- Write short newsletters, invitations, and other marketing materials
- Update the CWF website
- Research themes, and topics related to CWF activities and initiatives
- Background in Marketing, Communication, Journalism, or related discipline in line with the aforementioned responsibilities
- Good knowledge in computer skills, internet, and social media
- Excellent editorial/writing skills
- Able to work independently, and collaboratively
- Excellent oral and written command in French and/or English
- Knowledge of Italian is a plus
- Dynamic, motivated, communicative, versatile person with great ease of adaptation, and creativity
- Interest in the professional advancement of women in the sectors of economics, political, and social life
We offer you
- An exciting opportunity to handle various roles, and responsibilities
- Work independently, and with a group of professional women active in different sectors
- Remunerated Internship
Internship date and activity rate to be discussed and agreed upon.
We are looking forward to receiving your CV, together with a cover letter at email@example.com. Incomplete submissions will not be considered, and sponsorship of work permits will not be provided.