A privileged relationship forms between the Mentee and the Mentor, usually a person with broad experience in an area the Mentee would like to develop in. The Mentor brings a new prospective to the Mentee and supports her reflections to reach her specific development goals. Backed by long-term experience, CWF offers its members mentoring programs matching high-potential women with senior executive mentors to help foster development and growth.
- The Mentor’s professional role is the one the Mentee aspires to
- The Mentee would like to expand specific skills for her career advancement: self confidence, financial mastery, leadership, etc.
- The Mentees would like to expand her network in a specific area the Mentor is well introduced in
- Individual Mentoring Program
The individual Mentoring Program was started in March 2016 and is reserved to CWF members. The current program counts 14 pairs of Mentor-Mentee – a great success so far.
- Cross Company Mentoring Program
Launched in 2011 under IBM’s patronage, this program gives the opportunity to CWF Corporate Members female talents to have a mentor in another company and proven to be very successful. Mentors are generally men or women in senior leadership positions.
|Overview of programs||Mentor||Mentee||Duration||Timeline|
|1. Individual Mentoring Programs||CWF members||CWF members||8 months with a midway informal review||March – November (or upon agreement)|
|2. Cross Company Mentoring Program||CWF corporate members||CWF corporate members||6 months with a midway informal review||March -November (or upon agreement)|
Note: Members are allowed to participate at only one program per year.